Name:
Location: Uralsk, Kazakhstan

My address! Rachael Schmidt 106 Dimitrieva St. P.O Box 56 Uralsk 417 000 Kazakhstan

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's raining!

Hi Everyone!
So how's the weather in your neck of the woods. It's raining here, and boy can it rain in Uralsk. Last time I got caught in the rain, the streets and sidewalks were flooded in a matter of minutes. And by minutes I mean not very many! So, I was supposed to meet some other volunteers and had to journey through the newly and quickly formed swamps. I was doing on ok, until I fell in a ditch and was completely submerged in water. Uhg!! Live and learn. Still met the friends and still managed to drink my way dry.
Anyway, just thinking of you all and this time I really do promise to send a more detailed update. Till then, stay dry and remember someone in Kazakhstan is thinking of you!!!
much love,
Rachael

P.S I've received some replies from this site but I can't send you a reply back. So to those people, I just want to say thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I really appreciate that! And especially to Nikki in Hawaii. I tried to find your friends site and a place to leave a comment for you. No luck!! Could you possibly give me you email??